My Payment Options
Tuition Payment Options
You may pay your tuition by choosing one of the following options:
1) Use QuikPay to make an immediate payment with a credit card or echeck (a secure, password protected payment gateway).
A student can also authorize others to make payments on their behalf by using the “Authorized Payors” option.
Log in to MyOTC; Select the “Access OTC” Tab; Student Access Menu; QuikPay.
2) MyPay – Monthly – Pre-authorized monthly payments deducted from your bank account or charged to your designated credit card.
3) MyPay – Pending Financial Aid – You are personally responsible for any balance due the college that your financial aid/military benefit does not cover. This balance must be paid in full on or before July 29th for summer or October 31st for fall. After that date, the $35 plan fee will be added to your pre-scheduled payment attempted on August 5th for summer or November 7th for fall.
- Are you planning to use financial aid to pay for college and have submitted your FAFSA and
other required documents to the Financial Aid Office?
- Are you a graduating high school senior entering college as a first-time freshman?
- Are you planning to use your military benefits to pay for college and have submitted all required documents to the OTC Veterans Services Office?
If your answer is “Yes” to any of the above questions – MyPay-PENDING FINANCIAL AID is available for you!
Log in to MyOTC; Select the “Access OTC” Tab; Student Access Menu; My Payment Plan.
Before you click the submit button to accept your agreement, please carefully read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions. Please retain your confirmation number for your records.
Additional information regarding the various payment plan options is available at My Payment Plan.
Please direct any questions concerning payment to Cashier Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.